Exporter Registration (RCMC)
Rubber Board has been designated by the Government of India as the Export Promotion Council (EPC) to issue Registration-Cum-Membership Certificate (RCMC) in the case of export of Natural Rubber. An Exporter may, on application, register and become member of the EPC. The members are granted Registration-Cum-Membership Certificate (RCMC). Only registered exporters having valid RCMC qualifies for the benefits provided in the current Exim policy.
Terms and Conditions for issue of RCMC - Registering authority for export of raw Natural Rubber is the Rubber Board and all intending exporters of NR may obtain RCMC from the Board. For being eligible for issue of RCMC, the applicant has to fulfill the following conditions.
1. The applicant should be a licensed rubber dealer/rubber processor.
2. The applicant should possess valid Import and Export (IE) Code Number.
Application form … (download)
Documents required for RCMC - Application in the prescribed form neatly typed in should be supported with the following documents:
- A self attested copy of IE Code No
- Bank Certificate in support of financial soundness of the applicant.
- A self attested copy of Dealers/Processors License issued by the Rubber Board.
- In the case of Companies registered under the Companies Act, a copyof Memorandum and Articles of Association. If alterations are made in these documents, a certificate proving the alterations should also be enclosed.
- In the case of Partnership, a copy of the deed should be enclosed.
Terms and Conditions for issue of RCMC
- All registered exporters shall submit monthly statement of export. The return for each month should be sent to the Dy. Director (Marketing), Rubber Board, Kottayam-9 so as to reach him on or before 5th of the succeeding month. The exporter shall submit a NIL statement for any period for which there are no particulars to be furnished.
- For renewal of RCMC the existing RCMC shall be surrendered with the renewal application which can be had on request form the issuing office.
- No fee is charged for registration as an exporter of NR.